At EBCO General Contractor, LTD. our Estimators are responsible for successful bidding and costing for a wide variety of commercial projects.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified (Business, Construction Management, Engineering) with a minimum of 10 years’ experience within the estimating field. Must be competent in working off electronic documents and using Onscreen Takeoff. Additionally, you will have conceptual estimating ability. Must have a stable work history; no 'job hoppers' will be considered. You must be 'Team-Focused' and have strong client orientation. Strong communication skills are a must.
Experience of working on Senior Living, Hospitality and/or Medical projects would be ideal, however other experience will be considered.
The successful candidate will live in the central Texas area, or be willing to relocate to the area. You may be required to travel occasionally, 1-3 days a month.
Perks you’ll enjoy:
- Allowance for meals / hotel stay while travelling
- Paid travel to and from jobsites
- Employer-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401K
- Paid time off + 8 company-paid Holidays per year
- A day-long end of year celebration for employees and a guest
- Family events
- Semi-annual Operations Training and Leadership meetings
- Company luncheon the first Friday of every month
- Cook offs and competitions with our very own smoker pit
- And more!
Please be sure to include your complete resume and project list (if applicable) when you apply.
We will contact you directly to request additional information, clarify your experience and/or to begin the interview process.
Thank you for considering us as your future employer!
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: