Construction Superintendent - Assisted Living
|Title:||Construction Superintendent - Assisted Living |
At EBCO General Contractor, LTD. our Superintendents are responsible for successfully completing the project. As the leader on our construction sites, the Superintendent helps to attain profit goals, ensure workplace safety, exceed the owner’s expectations and promote a positive company image.
As the Superintendent, you would have the following responsibilities:
Our ideal candidate:
- CONTRACT: Familiarity with building the project in accordance with contacts, documents, plans, specifications, subcontracts, purchase order, etc.
- SCHEDULE: Working with the Project Manager to develop the project schedule; organizing all trades in relation to the schedule utilizing people, equipment and materials. Planning ahead by managing work on the critical path; developing and implementing a recovery plan in the event a delay occurs.
- BUDGET: Reviewing the cost status with Project Manager to maintain and improve margins.
- QUALITY: Establishing a level of quality by which all completed work is measured; uses the punch system and quality control measures.
- SAFETY: Ensuring the project is maintained in an orderly, clean, secure and professional manner. Investigates & reports accidents and implements the company safety program.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Going above and beyond to maintain excellent customer satisfaction at all times. This includes but is certainly not limited to attending all meetings with the Owner’s Representatives and being available for feedback, questions and concerns.
Perks you’ll enjoy:
- Has at least 10 years of Construction experience, with 5 years in a primary Superintendent position.
- Experience on projects valuing at least $8M.
- Recent project experience within the Assisted Living sector.
- Knowledge of working with TxDADS.
- Has an Associate’s Degree or four-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business. This is helpful, but not required.
- Has a strong understanding of building concepts, codes, regulations, laws and best practices.
- Is a team player.
- Is detail-oriented.
- Is directive and capable of mentoring up-and-coming Superintendents, and monitoring subcontractors.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and Project. We’ll teach you what you need to know about ProCore, our Project Management System.
- Has good mathematical and analytical skills.
- Able to work unaided in a non-traditional office environment.
- Can perform with minimal supervision.
Please be sure to include your complete resume and project list (if applicable) when you apply.
We will contact you directly to request additional information, clarify your experience and/or to begin the interview process.
Thank you for considering us as your future employer!
- Travel allowance for visits home every three weeks, or as the job allows - for candidates who live outside assigned job area.
- Living allowance (also for candidates who live outside the assigned job area).
- Company truck or allowance
- Employer-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401K
- Paid time off + 8 company-paid Holidays per year
- A day-long end of year celebration for employees and a guest
- Family events
- Semi-annual Operations Training and Leadership meetings
- Cook offs, competitions and jobsite lunches with our very own smoker pit
- And more!
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: